Chivas Regal 12 Year Old Scotch Whisky 1Litre
When our founding brothers James and John Chivas started out in business, they had one belief: Customers deserved only the very best. As a result we have been constantly seeking to evolve our packaging. For James Chivas, there were two fundamental principles of blending: ‘old, mature stocks and a distinct Speyside accent’. Master Blender Colin Scott adheres to those same principles today, with whiskies at least 12 years old with a generous measure of Speyside malts.
Those of you lucky enough to have visited our spiritual home at Scotland will have seen the luckenbooth icon on our Strathisla distillery gates. A historical symbol of generosity and friendship, it can now also be found embossed on our new Chivas 12 packaging. A ship was originally featured on labels of Chivas as a way to express the entrepreneurial spirit of the Chivas Brothers, as well as their desire to export their whisky to the world. We felt the new packaging of Chivas 12 was the perfect time to honour that tradition.
– Smooth, Rich and Generous
– Matured for at least 12 years
– Chivas Regal 12 is a blend of many different malt and grain Scotch whiskies
– This rich, smooth blend combines style with substance and tradition
– Notes: An aromatic infusion of wild herbs, heather, honey and orchard fruits
– 2015 Gold Award – International Wine and Spirits Competition
– 2015 Gold Award – The Scotch Whiskey Masters
– Weight: 1.20kg
– Size: 1 Litre
– Material: Glass
What’s in the box
1 x bottle
- Store Name: lightningship
- Vendor: lightningship
- No ratings found yet!