R-Lactin Cream contains the active ingredient Lactic acid, at a concentration of 10% neutralised to a pH of between 4 and 4.5.
The removal of dry, dead skin cells in the stratum corneum (skin’s uppermost layer) not only improves the appearance of skin, but can also help to increase the penetration of other skin care ingredients such as moisturisers. While it cannot unclog pores because it is not oil soluble and therefore cannot penetrate the pore, it will ensure that dead skin cells are not blocking the pore opening. This allows sebum (oil) to flow more freely and can help to minimise breakouts. Because it’s exfoliating action tends to be more gentle (yet still effective) than that of glycolic acid, lactic acid is an ideal choice for individuals with sensitive skin.
R-Lactin Cream may be used where extra moisturising is needed and is ideal for use on conditions such as rough skin texture caused by sun damage, dry scaly skin (Xerosis), Keratosis pilaris and Ichthyosis vulgaris. It helps to smooth fine wrinkles and helps to reduce Hyper-pigmentation such as Old-age spots (Solar lentigo).
– Improves the appearance of skin
– Help to increase the penetration of other skin care ingredients such as moisturisers
– Ideal for use on conditions such as rough skin texture caused by sun damageR510
Reitzer’s Perfect Shave shaving soap is for wet shaving using a brush in the traditional method. Based on Glycerine soap, with added Olive Oil and Tea Tree Oil, to moisturise, lubricate and disinfect.
Wet face with warm water and add warm water to the jar of soap. Wet the brush with warm water and with circular movements of the brush, create a lather in the jar and on the brush. Using the brush, apply the lather with round movements to the face. Take your time and massage well.
Helpful Shaving Tip:
– Shave in a downward motion, with the grain, rinsing the razor often between shaving strokes
– Never shave against the grain, as this will cause irritation to the skin
– After shaving, rinse face with cold water to close the poresR159
Reitzer Technical Oil is pharmaceutical grade mineral oil, also known as liquid paraffin. It is for external use only and is used for massaging, as a bath additive and for moisturising dry skin.
– Used for massaging, as a bath additive and for moisturising dry skin
What’s in the box
1 x Reitzer’s Technical Oil – 750mlR384